Learn to Use ITensor
Below are code "formulas" for common tasks that come up when using ITensor. Please email Miles (emiles -at- pitp.ca) to suggest a formula you would like to see.
- Creating your own "driver" code that builds against ITensor
- Running your program in debug mode
- Reading input from a file
Formulas about working with ITensors, Index, etc.
- Create a set of Site indices to use as a lattice
- Make a single-site operator (no quantum numbers)
- Extract the Storage of a Dense ITensor
Formulas involving quantum number tensors and indices (objects such as IQIndex, IQTensor).
(None yet - please suggest one!)
MPS and DMRG Formulas
Formulas involving matrix product states and DMRG.
Back to Main